With its 21.5” portrait full-HD display, UTC-620E is optimal for reading content rich applications. The 4th Generation Intel® Core™ U-series (i5/Celeron) processor provides excellent performance and lower power consumption, and fits comfortably on shelves and countertops. In addition, UTC-620E is complemented with a full range of peripherals which allows system integrators to have more flexibility with less effort. These include a 5-Megapixel camera with built-in microphone, MSR (Magnetic Strip Reader), RFID reader, 2D Barcode scanner, and soft-keys which are ideal for order entry, check-in, guided selling and more.
Click here for the brochure
With hospitality, self-service, and public services applications becoming more popular and prevalent in our lives, UTC-620E is definitely a system that stands out. It also features a slim and stylish design with a durable aluminum bezel. A Projective capacitive touchscreen provides a solid multi-touch solution. UTC-620E has a built-in WiFi antenna and I/O covers, blending functionality with aesthetics and is suitable for all environments. The system is designed with a true-flat display and a noise-free fanless chassis. It can also be customized to meet specific needs and support the choice of either embedded Linux or embedded Windows® 7/8 operating systems.
- Low Power and Fanless
- Build-in Intel Core™ i5 Haswell
- Providing Natural Viewing Experience with 16:9 21.5 Display
- All in one aluminum extrusion design
- Portrait screen mode with all contact peripheral all-in-one
- VESA 100 mm standard mounting holes for varied mounting demands
- Attachable design for panel & peripherals to extend function and applications