The CL-S400DT is a thermal printer that is specifically designed for the quick printing of tickets and include shelf labels. The printer is equipped with Hi-Lift mechanism for easy placement of traditional media and fanfold labels.
The CL-S400DT is designed to provide simple, cost-effective, high quality label printing on a range of media, making it particularly suitable for producing boarding passes, swing tags, festival and concert tickets.
The CL-S400DT is equipped with Hi-Lift mechanism for easy placement of both traditional media and fanfold (zig-zag folded) labels. Sharp LCD display on top of the printer helps you quickly and easily set and also flashes red when there is a fault. Because the CL-S400DT is both Zebra and Datamax emulation and there are various connectivity options, it is placed in any (existing) environment as possible.
- Heavy duty metal mechanism
- Very easy replacement label rolls
- Interface: Serial and USB (standard), parellel and Ethernet (optional)
- maintenance free
- Very reliable
- Including Windows (7) drivers
- Datamax and Zebra emulation
- 6 inch (150 mm) per second. print speed
- 203 dpi
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- 2 year warranty