The Datalogic DS6300 is a high performance laser scanner suitable for warehousing and automatic sorting systems. The DS6300 is characterized by excellent reading performance at greater distances from the Dynamic laser optics.
These IP65 industrial scanner has ACR4 code reconstruction. Skew for additional codes can still be reconstructed, and be read out.
There are a number of models available for various applications and environment include direct Ethernet model with oscillating mirror, Omnidirectional model and track pack for measuring volumes and speeds. Through shock-absorbing brackets this scanner can be used to include trucks and moving arms machines.
Scanner is equipped with a built-in display and keyboard. The DS6 series are connected to corresponding CBX connection boxes.
This can be selected. Ethernet, Profibus and several bus s ystemen Standard output is RS232 and RS485.
- Conveyor (sort job) systems
- Automatic picking systems
- Pallet reading systems
- Forklift automatic scanning
- Process control
- Automatic identification of machines
- High speed document reading
- Organic chemical machinery
- Pharmaceutical analysis machines
- Food industry, bottles, jars, cans
- Automotive, Electronics Industry
Main technical specifications:
- Scanning speed up to 1200 scans / second
- Read distances of 30 to 2000 MM
- Multi-focus setting by means step ahead
- Readable display
- Resolution 0.20 MM (8 Mills) to 20 Mills
- 10-30 Volt, IP64
- IO. 4 inputs and 3 outputs, opto-coupled
- RS232 + RS485