The Datalogic DX8200A industrial scanner is a turnkey high performance omnidiretionele laser scanner designed to meet in eg transport logistics, warehousing and various high-end applications. All the criteria.
Codes can pass in all positions and omnidirectional will be read.
Applications are mostly in the transport and logistics market.
This scanner is usually suitable for industrial applications such as package sorting systems, sorting mail and high-speed applications such as baggage handling.
The DX8200A is in fact a combination of 2 x DS8100A in housing 1.
The DS8xxx series are equipped with built-in interfaces such as Ethernet, Profibus.
- Conveyor (sort job) systems
- Automatic picking systems
- Pallet reading systems, Airport baggage handling
- Forklift automatic scanning
- Scanning at loading docks
- Process control
- Automatic identification of machines
- High speed document reading
- Organic chemical machinery
- Pharmaceutical analysis machines
- Food industry, bottles, jars, cans
- Automotive, Electronics Industry
- All omnidirectional applications
Main technical specifications:
- Scanning speed up to 1200 scans / second
- Read distances from 50 to 2000 mm
- Laser cross pattern
- Flash dynamic setting by means step ahead
- Resolution 0.20 MM (8 Mills) to 20 Mills
- 10-30 Volt, IP64
- IO. 4 inputs and 3 outputs, opto-coupled
- RS232 + RS485.