Modular all-in-one design offers the ability to separate the display from the input/output base to enable:
- Maximum clean counter look for traditional POS deployments
- Flexible mounting options for interactive signage and self-service applications
Versatile ecosystem of accessories that match the design of the ElitePOS system6
- Column or standalone printer
- Barcode scanner
- Customer facing display options
- I/O hub options
- Mounting options
- Power through the day with 7th generation Intel® processors, M.2 storage, DDR4 memory.
- Intuitive 14” diagonal projected capacitive touchscreen with anti-glare coating to minimize light interference.
- Sturdy, anodized aluminum chassis that resists spills by channeling liquids away from the screen.
- 5-year manufacturing lifecycle and up to a 3-year standard limited warranty.
- Optional HP Care Services for extend levels of service.
BIOS-level device security to provide protection in the event of a malware attack with:
- HP Sure Start Gen3, the industry’s first self-healing BIOS , and
- HP BIOSphere Gen3, the industry-leading firmware ecosystems.
- Secure user authentication and password protection with Credential Guard.
- Enable IT managers to create rules allowing only approved applications on the system in order to protect against attacks through USB ports with Device Guard.
- Manage logins and prevent unauthorized access with an optional fingerprint reader.
- Physically secure the device itself with an optional bolt-to-counter configuration, VESA mounting and K-Lock features.