Click here for the brochure
The reader is characterized by the following features:
- High-sensitivity receiver provides an enlarged homogeneous tag detection range.
- Possible read range up to 8 m
- Support transponders according to EPC Class1 Gen2 and ISO 18000-6-C.
- Protection of the reader against interference.
- Robust aluminum housing for use in harsh industrial environments.
- Protection class IP64 due to optional available connector cap to the terminal block.
- Quick installation with easy access to interfaces and antenna ports.
- 1 input and 3 outputs for all industrial needs.
- Antenna Port Display: Display active antenna (green), reading an event
(blue) and possible antenna mismatches (red) through four different LEDs.
- Various configuration options for software and hardware.
- 3 hardware interface ports: Ethernet, RS232 and USB.
- Supporting EPCglobal ™ Low Level Reader Protocol with special LLRP library.
- Reading of RSSI data for localization of identified transponders.
- High reading speed for fast and reliable identification of transponders in Dense Reader Mode.