ID RW02 is designed as a wall-mounted device for contactless data exchange with common 125 kHz transponders for applications like access control, time attendance and payment systems. For power supply an external power supply unit is necessary, data exchange with a computer or other equipment is carried out via a serial (RS232 or RS485) or a Data-/Clock interface.
Features:- 84.2 x 84.2 x 22 mm (3.33 x 3.33 x 0.87 in) reader
- 77.7 x 77.7 x 18 mm (3.07 x 3.07 x 0.71 on) surface spacer with integrated antenna
- Version -A RS232; data/clock
- Version -B RS485
- Power supply: 12-24V AC/DC
- Transponder: e.g. HITAG S, HITAG 1 and HITAG 2 by NXP, 555x by Temic, Unique and Q5 by Sokymat, EM 4001, EM 4002, EM 4022, EM 4102 etc.
Example of use:
- Access control
- Time-management systems
- In- and outdoor usable (IP54)
- Software updates without un-mounting of the reader possible
- ID RW02.10-AD
- ID RW02.10-B