RW24 has been especially designed for applications such as personal identification and access control. It is suitable for applications with large read ranges.
Click here for the brochure
The multi-tag reader is equipped with an asynchronous interface (RS232 or RS485) and a synchronous Data-/Clock interface, which can be operated in Wiegand- or Magnetic Card emulation.
The emulation modes of the Data-/Clock interface make it easy to change from conventional identification readers to this reader. The ID RW24 can be easily adapted tot he respective application by a software configuration.
- Dimensions: 296x243x40mm (LxBxH)
- External antenna: different sizes and forms
- Interfaces : RS232; -TTL; Data/Clock; RS485;
- Power supply: 230V AC
- Transponders: RO und RW (EM 4001, 4002, 4022, 4102, Unique, HITAG 1, HITAG S, Q5, 555x
Example of use:
- Operation data acquisition
- Access and vehicle access control
- Ticketing and charging systems
- Reader identification
- Keyword secure
- ID RW24.ABC-A