|The D011 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the running total and accumulated total. Total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. A non-resettable accumulated total is available with eleven digits. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and userfriendly solution!
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Application overview D011
- Displays running total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31") for non resettable accumulated total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D011 fits in flow measurement applications where a local totalizer function is required without flow rate or re-transmission functionality.
Alternative advanced models: D012,D013, D014, D016 or the F-Series flow rate indicators / totalizers.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D011