|The D013 is a versatile, panel mount flow rate indicator and totalizer with continous flow rate monitoring feature. It offers the facility to set one low flow rate and one high flow rate alarm value. If desired, a delay function can be set up to allow for an incorrect flow rate for a certain period of time.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Application overview D013
- Displays flow rate, total, accumulated total and flow rate alarm messages.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for flow rate or total.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a flow rate alarm.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined flow rate alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D013 fits in flow measurement applications where continuous flow rate monitoring is important.
Alternative basic models: D010, D011,D012, D014 or the F-Series flow rate indicators.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D013