|The D014 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated total however can not be reset to zero. Related to the acculmulated total, a scaled pulse is generated for re-transmitting the count on the display.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
|Application overview D014
- Displays flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for flow rate or total.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. one pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 500Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D014 fits in flow measurement applications where re-transmission of the totalizer function is required.
Alternative basic models: D010, D011,D012, D013, more advanced D016 or theF-Series flow rate indicators.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D014