|The D016 is a loca,l panel mount indicator with linearization to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated total however can not be reset to zero. In addition to the average K-Factor or Span, eight linearization points can be entered with there frequencies or values. The unit will interpolate between these points greatly enhancing accuracy in any flowrange. Even for very low frequency applications is catered for. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the pulse output.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Application overview D016
- Displays flow rate, total and accumulated total.
- Eight point linearization of the flowcurve - with interpolation.
- Large 17mm (0.67") digits for flow rate or total.
- Ability to process all types of pulse flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to linearised accumulated total (e.g. one pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 500Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 1 msec. to 10 seconds.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D016 fits in flow measurement applications with mechanical flowmeters where a precise calculation over the full measurement range is required and re-transmission of the totalizer function is desired.
Alternative model: D014 or the F-Seriesflow rate indicators.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D016