|The D030 is a straight forward but basic, panel mount batch controller. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches. During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity and the units of measurement. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate result each batch again.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
|Application overview D030
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: Control output for one-stage batching with active overrun correction.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D030 fits in batching applications of small up to very large quantities with single or repeating batches.
Alternative models: N-Series, 300-Seriesor F-Series batch controllers.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- 1.2 / 3V DC.
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D030