|The D053 is a versatile, panel mount pressure indicator with continuous pressure monitoring feature. It offers the facility to set one low pressure and one high pressure alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect pressure for a certain period of time.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Application overview D053
- Displays actual pressure and alarm values.
- Two alarm values can be entered: low and high pressure alarm.
- Pressure: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
mBar - Bar - PSI.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a pressure alarm.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined pressure alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D053 fits in applications where continous pressure measurement and monitoring is important.
Alternative basic model: D050 or theF-Series pressure indicators.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D053