|The D074 is a basic, panel mount level / pump controller that works with a preset value and two switch points to control a pump or valve. The low and high level switch points are entered as a percentage of the preset value to switch the device on / off. For pump control applications, the function can be inverted to empty a well. A stable level within a hysterese around the preset value is the result.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
Application overview D074
- Level control: high / low switch points and a preset value can be set.
- Displays actual level, switch points, status and preset value.
- Switch points and preset value can be set by the operator or being password protected.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units for level: L, m³, GAL, USGAL, kg, lb, bbl or no unit.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Function: One on / off control output (e.g. for pump or valve control).
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D074 fits in basic on / off level control applications (e.g. for filling-up a container) without PI(D) control. Also very suitable fwhen the required level changes frequently (e.g. for emptying a well or tank).
Alternative basic models: D070, D073,D077 or the F-Series level indicators.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
LCD example D074