|The D090 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual process value, range and loop current. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weather proof and user friendly solution! The configuration of Span, offset and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
|Application overview D090
- Universal input loop powered indicator.
- Very large 26mm (1") digits.
- Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units:
%, PPM, meter, m, cm, mm, ft, sqft, ML, L, NL, M³, nM³, GAL, USGAL, IGAL, bbl, CUFT, mg, g, kg, ton, lb, psi, psig, mbar, bar, barg, °C, °F, K, P, RPM, K, KPA, pH, mV or no unit (others on request).
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate:
/sec, /min, /hour, /day or no unit.
- Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67" x 2.83") according DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
General Purpose Inputs
- 4 – 20mA input loop-powered.
- HART communication is pending for a more advanced model.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D090 takes operating energy from an input current (2-wire 4 - 20mA) and reduces installation cost. It accepts a wide range of process instruments, including flow (linear or square root), level, pressure and temperature transmitters. All these process parameters can be displayed in their own engineering units.
Alternative field mounted model: F090.
LCD example D090