|The F110 is the most popular model in our range of flow rate / totalizers, complete with pulse and analog output signals. Even demanding applications are catered for with our base unit configuration.
The display shows flow rate, total and accumulated total. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F110
- Analog and pulse outputs.
- Displays total and flow rate simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rate and total on the display.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Remote control: external reset for clearing total or to disable manual clearing through the keypad.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 64Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 8 msec. to 2 seconds.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor, active PNP transistor or isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Function: Re-transmitting the flow rate - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Liquid flow measurement where re-transmission of the flow rate and/or totalizer functions or serial communication is required.
Alternative basic model: F070.
Alternative basic models: F010, F011,F012, F014. Alternative advanced models: F112, F113, F118 or theD-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F110