|The F111 incorporates two flow rate / totalizers in one enclosure, including a pulse output for each flow. There is no relationship between the flows, even different pulse signal input types can be used.
For each flow, on-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. The F111 can be set to show the selected information manually or with an automatic toggle function.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
|Application overview F111
- Two competely separated flow rate / totalizers.
- For each flow one scaled pulse output.
- Displays total, flow rate and product I.D. simultaneously.
- Large digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Flow rates: seven 17mm (0.67") or 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Totals - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated totals - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Separate engineering units for flow rates and totals on the display.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
Different pulse signal types are allowed for input A and B.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according accumulated total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons and a pulse every 50.0 liters).
Max. frequency: 64Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 8 msec. to 2 seconds.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For those applications where two indicators are required but one single and compact enclosure is desired.
Alternative basic model: two separateF014's or the D-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F111