|The F117 has been developed for applications where the totalized quantity has to be monitored and not the flow rate.
When a start command is given, the totalizer is reset to zero. The amount of product measured from that moment is monitored continously for high totalizer values. Monitoring for low totalizer values will commence after a stop command is given or after a pre-defined time.
The display shows the preset and actual totalized value, percentage and flow rate. The totalizer alarms are clearly indicated and two outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions. The analog output value mirrors the measured quantity in relation to the preset value. For remote control, an external start and stop input is availble as standard.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F117
- The desired totalized (preset) quantity can be set by the operator.
- Totalizer monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high totalizer alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be passcode protected.
- Analog output signal reflecting the totalized value or flow rate.
- Quadrature input to detect the direction of flow.
- Total and accumulated total count up and down accoording to the flow direction.
- Displays total and preset value or percentage simultaneously.
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") digits (shown after stop command).
- Total - reset after a start-command: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
Different pulse signal types are allowed for input A and B.
- Remote control: start (with quadrature input not available).
- Remote control: start, stop or continuous signal.
- Function: Two alarm outputs for low and high totalizer alarm.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the flow rate or the totalized quantity in relation to the preset quantity - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 0.00 L to 2.50 L).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Automated processes where a minimum and / or a maximum dispensed quantity has to be monitored continuously.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F117