|The F120 single loop controller has been designed to offer outstanding control performance and provide a reliable solution for a wide variety of flow control applications. The single loop flow controller accepts most pulse inputs from flowmeters and has a 4 - 20 mA output for controlling a valve or pump. The F120 is part of the Fluidwell process controller family and is the alternative for local control loops.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
|Application overview F120
- Two control modes:
- Hand (manual valve control)
- Auto (control flow to obtain the desired flow rate)
- Bumpless transistion between the control modes.
- Flow rate monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high flow rate alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be passcode protected.
- Safety mode input to place the valve in a safe position
- Flow rate: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings, totalizer value, setpoint and control mode in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Remote control: external reset for clearing total.
- Remote control: Safety mode which stops the control process and places the valve in a safe position.
- Function: Two alarm outputs for low and high flow rate alarm (not available with analog input).
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Control output to position the valve of the flow.
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Applications where a constant liquid or gas flow is desired without the need to manually control the flow.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F120