|The F124 ratio controller has been designed to ensure that two flows are kept at the same ratio even if flows are changing. The Fluidwell ratio controller will show a strong influence of maintaining a good and constant quality of products and saves money on the blending components. The F124 is a key product of the Fluidwell Process Controller family and is the alternative to replace existing pneumatic controllers in local control loops.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
|Application overview F124
- Calculates and controls the ratio between flow A and flow B.
Formula: ratio = additive / main
- Three control modes:
- Hand (manual valve control)
- Local Setpoint (control additive flow only)
- Ratio (control additive flow to obtain the desired ratio).
- Bumpless transistion between the control modes.
- Displays actual and desired ratio simultaneously, flow rate A and flow rate B.
- Safety mode to place the valve in a safe position
- Analog output to control the position of the valve.
- Ratio: seven 17mm (0.67") digits, displayed as percentage.
Desired ratio: five 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Flow rate A and B: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Ratio monitoring: two alarm values can be set: low and high ratio alarm.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings, setpoint and control mode in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
Different pulse signal types are allowed for input A and B.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Remote control: Safety mode which stops the control process and places the valve in a safe position.
- Function: Two alarm outputs for low and high ratio alarm.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Control output to position the valve of the additive flow.
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Applications where a constant ratio between a main flow and an addititve flow is desired (e.g. applications like glueing, blending or mixing) without the need to manually control the additive flow.
Alternative basic model: F114.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F124