|The F131 offers, in addition to the standard batch control functions, an analog output signal in relation to the displayed flow rate. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value and flow rate are displayed simultaneously with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
|Application overview F131
- Large display shows running batch value together with preset value or flow rate.
- Analog output reflecting the actual flow rate.
- Flow rate: seven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Two-stage control for batching larger quantities.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Scaled pulse output reflecting accumulated or batched total.
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8mm (0.31") digits during batchprocess.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Remote control: start.
- Remote control: pause / stop.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated or batched total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 64Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 8 msec. to 2 seconds.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor, active PNP transistor or isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Remark: With pulse output one-stage control only and no communication available.
- Function: Re-transmitting the flow rate - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 200 L/min to 1200 L/min).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- Function: Control outputs for one- or two-stage batching with active overrun correction.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Remark: With two-stage control no pulse output available.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For batching small up to very large quantities including flow rate indication and signal re-transmission.
Alternative basic model: F030, F130. Alternative advanced model: F136 or even more advanced N-Series and300-Series.
Basic DIN panel mount batch controller:D030.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read / modified through the communication link as well as a batch can be started / stopped.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
Remark: With pulse output no communication available.
LCD example F131