|The F133 is a unique product as it is especially designed for a controlled delivery of undefined quantities. It offers all the functionality known from gas stations to fill-up your car. The unit incorporates special functions with time delays to start a pump first, control a valve, showing leading eights and expect a flow within a certain period of time. Moreover, the flow rate and the allowed total dispensed quantity is monitored as well. If, for whatever reason, no pulses are coming in, the delivery will be terminated after a pre-defined time. Sub-deliveries are also catered for allowing you to fill up several compartments within one and the same delivery. Several resettable and non-resettable totalizers are available as well as a batch counter.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F133
- Large display shows delivered quantity, flow rate and status simultaneously.
- Suitable for filling-up multiple compartments within one delivery.
- Flow rate: seven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- All control functions available for pump start, valve control and flow rate monitoring with flexible response times.
- Seven large 17mm (0.67") digits show the actual delivered quantity.
- Eleven 8mm (0.31") alphanumerical digits for operator instructions.
- Communication link for customized ticket printing.
- Batch counter registers number of executed deliveries.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- Remote control: start, stop, pause or continuous signal.
- Function: One output to control a pump and one output to control the valve.
After a start-up-time, the valve control output will be switched.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For delivery purposes, small gas stations or on board of ships or trucks for customer deliveries.
- 4 – 20mA Output loop-powered.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- 3.2, 8.2, 12, 24V DC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read / modified through the communication link as well as a delivery can be started / stopped. After the delivery the unit can be locked and the data can be used for ticket printing (B.O.L.).
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F133