|The F136 offers, in addition to the standard batch control functions, an analog output signal in relation to the course of the batch process. This to transmit the course of the process. For example, a 4mA will be generated when START has been pressed and this value will increase smoothly to 18.7mA when the overrun correction closes the valve. The end value will be 20mA when the batch is finished. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed simultaneously with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F136
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously.
- The analog output value reflects the course of the batch process; fourteen different profiles can be selected.
- Two-stage control for batching larger quantities.
- Self-learning overrun correction.
- Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process.
- Count-up and count-down function available.
- Scaled pulse output reflecting accumulated or batched total.
- Actual batched quantity: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8mm (0.31") digits during batchprocess.
- Total - resettable: seven 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Accumulated total - not resettable: eleven 8mm (0.31") digits.
- Green LED backlight.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Remote control: start.
- Remote control: pause / stop.
- Function: Scaled pulse output according to accumulated or batched total (e.g. a pulse every 3.25 gallons).
Max. frequency: 64Hz.
Adjustable pulse length from 8 msec. to 2 seconds.
- Type: One passive NPN transistor, active PNP transistor or isolated electro-mechanical relay.
- Remark: With pulse output one-stage control only.
- Function: Re-transmitting the course of the batch process.
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- Function: Control outputs for one- or two-stage batching with active overrun correction.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Remark: With two-stage control no pulse output available.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For batch applications where re-transmission of the course of the process is required.
Alternative basic model: F030, F130,F131. Alternative advanced Series:N-Series and 300-Series.
Basic DIN panel mount batch controller:D030.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read / modified through the communication link as well as a batch can be started / stopped.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F136