|The F151 incorporates two completely separated pressure indicators in one enclosure. There is no relationship between the inputs, even different measuring units can be used.
The measuring unit is displayed together with the input channel information A or B. The F151 can be set to show the selected information manually or with an automatic toggle function.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F151
- Two completely separated pressure indicators in one enclosure.
- Displays actual pressure, measuring unit and product I.D. simultaneously.
- Pressure: six 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Separately selectable engineering units for each pressure input: mBar - Bar - PSI or no unit
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For those applications where two indicators are required but one single and compact enclosure is desired.
Alternative basic model: two separateF050's or the D-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F151