|The F153 is a versatile pressure indicator featuring continuous pressure monitoring. It offers the ability to set two low and two high pressure alarm values. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect temperature for a certain period of time. Up to five outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions and actual pressure.
The display shows the actual pressure, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
|Application overview F153
- Pressure monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high pressure alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be passcode protected.
- Analog output to transmit the actual pressure.
- Pressure and alarm values: six large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Displays pressure, measuring unit and alarm messages simultaneously.
- Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect pressure for a certain period of time.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: mBar - Bar - PSI or no unit
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low-low, low, high, high-high or all combined pressure alarms.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the actual pressure - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. -20°C to +200°C).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- For applications where continuous pressure measurement and monitoring is important. Also signal re-transmission of the actual pressure or serial communication is required.
Alternative basic models: F050, F053 or the D-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F153