|The F173 is a versatile level indicator featuring linearization and continuous level monitoring. In addition to the average Span, fifteen linearization points can be entered to compensate for the tank shape. The unit will interpolate between these points to increase accuracy. This linearization affects all displayed information as well as the alarm and analog outputs. With the level monitoring feature, two low and two high level alarm values can be set. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time. Up to five outputs are available to transmit alarm conditions and actual level.
The display shows the actual level, height or percentage, alarm values, alarm messages and status. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F173
- Fifteen point linearization of the tank shape - with interpolation.
- Level monitoring: four alarm values can be set: low-low, low, high and high-high level alarm.
- Alarm values can be changed by the operator or they can be passcode protected.
- Analog output to transmit the actual level.
- Level and alarm values: six large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Displays level, height or percentage, measuring unit and alarm messages simultaneously.
- Alarm ignore function allows an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Displays clear alarm messages.
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs for low-low, low, high, high-high or all combined level alarms.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting the actual linearized level - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. 2.5 m³ to 1400.0 m³).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Level measurement where linearization of the tank shape and continuous level monitoring is important as well as signal re-transmission of the level or serial communication.
Alternative basic models: F070, F073,F077, F170 or the D-Series basic DIN panel mount indicators.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F173