|The F193 is a versatile large digit Modbus display. All displayed information and signal outputs are controlled through the Modbus ASCII / RTU communication protocol. Information of nine different tanks or products can be displayed with an automatic toggle function or can be selected by the operator. Of course, it can also be selected and locked through communication.
Further, up to four control or alarm outputs can be controlled directly or being linked to an alarm status of the nine products: an alarm message will be displayed and the related relay(s)switched. Also available is an analog output signal, fully controlled through the communication. For security reasons, all outputs can be switched-off automatically in case of a communication break-down.
The display shows the actual value, product / tank ID, measuring unit, alarm messages and status.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
Application overview F193
- Fully controlled through Modbus ASCII / RTU communication protocol.
- Nine different product or tank values can be displayed.
- Displays actual value, product / tank I.D., measuring unit, status and alarm messages.
- Actual values are operator selectable or with the automatic toggle function.
- Up to four alarm outputs can be controlled through communication or related to actual product values.
- Alarms can be terminated through communication or after operator interaction.
- One analog output controlled through communication.
- Actual value: six large 17mm (0.67") digits.
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Function: Configurable alarm outputs controlled through communication or related to the actual product / tank values.
- Type: Up to three passive NPN transistors or active PNP transistors or up to four isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting any value set through communication - the output can be scaled to any previously set range.
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Local indication and monitoring of process parameters where the actual information is provided through a Modbus communication link and not a sensor.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All values and settings can be read and are set through this communication link, but can also be manually changed within the F193 itself.
Protocol: Modbus ASCII / RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F193