|The F197 is a manual set-point generator. The operator enters an analog or a scaled output value or a percentage which will be transmitted as a (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DC signal to a control device. If available, the F197 can also display the measured actual process value. However, there is no direct control relationship between the input and output value. Further, one low and one high alarm value can be set with an alarm ignore function to monitor the process.
The display shows the preset value, actual value and status simultaneously. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection.
- Robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) field enclosure. It is so rugged, you can even stand on it!
- Intrinsically Safe available - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, with the sensible menu-driven structure, saving cost and irritation. Know one, know them all!
- Very diverse mounting possibilities: walls, pipes, panels or directly onto outdoor sensors.
|Application overview F197
- Manual (0)4 – 20mA / 0 – 10V DCcontrol output.
- Preset value can be entered as a scaled value (e.g. 415°C), analog value (e.g. 15,3mA) or as a percentage.
- Displays the actual process value and transmitted value simultanously.
- One low and one high alarm value can be set with alarm ignore time function.
- Preset value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during programming and 8mm (0.31") digits during process.
- Actual value: seven 17mm (0.67") digits during process.
- Modbus communication link for remote control.
- Green LED backlight.
- Backup of settings in EEPROM memory.
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Pulse type inputs:
Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- PT100 - 2 or 3 wire PRTD sensor.
- Function: Alarm outputs for low or high signal input alarms.
- Type: Two passive NPN transistors, active PNP transistors or isolated electro-mechanical relays.
- Function: Re-transmitting any value set by the operator. The output is scaled manually by the operator or through Modbus communication - the output can be scaled to any range (e.g. from 0% to 110%).
- Type: One passive isolated, floating or loop powered 4 – 20mA output or one active (0)4 – 20mA or 0 – 10V DCoutput.
- The F-Series is your first and best choice for field mount indicators. Especially in harsh weather conditions like rain, snow, salty atmosphers and temperatures between -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F) for safe and hazardous area applications!
- Manual set-point control of process variables requiring a (0)4 – 20mA or0 – 10V DC input value. For example to tune temperature or flow rate manually.
- 4 – 20mA Loop-powered.
- 8 – 24V AC/DC.
- 115 – 230V AC.
- Basic: 8 - 30V DC
Function: All process data and settings can be read and modified through the communication link.
Protocol: Modbus RTU.
Interface: RS232 / RS485 2-wire or 4-wire / TTL.
LCD example F197