Hakko Hakko V9100 Advanced intelligente touchscreen HMI voor PLC en frequentie regelaars
The Hakko Monitouch V9100 series has four models with a 10.4-inch display with a WVGA resolution. By default, the V9 is equipped with 3 x RS232 / 422/485, 2 x USB, 1 x LAN, Micro SD card reader, 1channel sound, VNC server and VPN cloud data connectio...
|Downloads & Links|
|Brochure V9 series (10 MB)|
|Overview V9 Series|
|PLC driver list V9|
The V9100 Advanced series consists of four models in 10.4-inch screen size with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, the three universal communication ports, you can connect to all standard PLCs, inverters and controllers via RS232 / 422/485 and MPI. There are also two USB ports for quickly configuring the touch screens and the links to other devices such as scanners and printers or external storage, for example, programs, recipes, data and images. Even with the integrated Micro SD card reader allows you to store programs, recipes, data and images and photographs.
The V9100iWLD with WVGA and 2 x LAN, VPN remote access and resistive touch.
The V9100iWRLD with WVGA and 2 x LAN, 1x WLAN, VPN remote access and resistive touch.
The V9101iWLD with WVGA and 2 x LAN, VPN remote access and projective capacitive touchscreen (PCAP).
The V9101iWRLD with WVGA and 2 x LAN, 1x WLAN, VPN remote access and projective capacitive touchscreen (PCAP).
The extensive library of tree and "drag and drop" functionality, you will find thousands of "parts" to use in your application. You can of course also add parts or import and save them in your own library.
- VNC server for remote control and view via Internet / Ethernet or Wifi
- Cloud VPN connection for remote access to V9 and other connected devices
- Adjustable contrast and brightness
- Switches and Signal Lamps up to 16 positions
- Analog panel meters, bar graphs, trend graphs, pie charts
- Slider switches, scroll bars, and memo pads
- Showing and hiding control elements based on value or bit
- MES interface function for connection to databases, Tracking & Tracing
- Pop up displays
- Simulteanous communication via 8 different communication protocols
- Logging and trending values and alarms
- Alarms and status messages according to eight different approaches
- Recipe Function
- 1 to 1, 1 to n, n n PLC connections
- Simulator to simulate a PLC on your PC
- Emulator to emulate a touch screen on your PC
- Wizards and standard component parts
- Multilevel passwords
- Import images and (CAD) drawings