The Netbiter EC150 / EC250 communication gateways connect to field equipment via several connection methods: Serial RS-232/485, ASCII, or Modbus RTU.
The gateway sends data to the cloud-based Netbiter Argos data center via Ethernet or a cellular GSM/GPRS network.
FAST AND EASY DEPLOYMENTWherever your field equipment is located, just connect it to the gateway and you will be able to access equipment data online in a regular web browser. The plug-and-play functionality makes it possible to perform large-scale installations within minutes.
For use with selected NETBITER serviceS
The EC gateways supports the Netbiter Services: View and Control and Manage and Analyze.
- Communication gateway with automatic Netbiter Argos connectivity
- Support for Quad band GPRS communication (EC250) or Ethernet communication (EC150)
- Device connectivity via Serial RS232 and RS485
- Extendable with on-board analog and digital I/Os allows signals and sensors to be directly connected to the Netbiter gateway
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Status LEDs for diagnostics