The Netbiter WS100/WS200 are communication gateways that connects to field equipment and is suitable for wireless communication using mobile networks (GSM/GPRS) but is also often used in a buildings and factories to provide local web based monitoring and control of remote equipment by Ethernet LAN.
BUILT-IN FEATURES FOR DATA LOGGING AND ALARM MANAGEMENTThe gateways contains on board web pages to remotely monitor and control devices connected to an Ethernet LAN. The WS series has built-in features for alarm handling, data logging and configurable web pages for monitoring and control data from remote devices.
TRANSPARANT MODBUS RTU TO MODBUS TCP GATEWAYIn addition, the WS series contains a transparent gateway between Modbus RTU (Serial) and Modbus TCP (Ethernet). A useful when connecting serial Modbus devices to supervisory SCADA tool or Ethernet based PLC’s using the existing LAN line.
- Built-in web server for accessing remote data
- Available with built-in quad band GSM/GPRS modem (WS200 only)
- Alarm and Status handler (notifications via E-mail/SMS/RSS)
- Data logging with graphical trend graphs
- Easy configuration using onboard web pages
- 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Password restricted access control
- Built-in digital I/O