|Downloads & links|
|Brochure Horner XL OCS|
|Website Horner APG|
HE-RCC972 main features:
- The RCC is a compact controller ideal for applications where a screen-less controller is the best fit
- The RCC is equipped with 8 digital DC inputs, 4 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs - providing users with superior I/O for Discrete and Process applications
- The RCC contains RS-232, CAN and 10/100 Ethernet - that provides you with serial connectivity, I/O Expansion, Ethernet communications and advanced functions such as e-mail and web serving
- The RCC features built-in RS-232 and Ethernet Ports for Horner's Cscape ladder logic PLC software
- Data logging, application updates and advanced recipe handling are made easy via the built-in removable uSD memory card
The RCC has a ladder-based control engine that is powered by processor with 128KB logic memory. This processor provides excellent speed is exactly the same as used in the XL4 family.
The RCC's microSD slot supports 32GB memory cards - which can be used for data logging, recipe management, application and firmware updates. All files of the files on the microSD are accessible over Ethernet using FTP.
The RCC comes standard with 8 digital DC inputs, 4 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs, providing users with superior I/O options for a wide range of Process and Discrete Manufacturing applications.
It provides superior connectivity - supporting both CAN and 10/100 Ethernet as standard. The inclusion of CAN provides the ability for the RCC to support hundreds of remote I/O points using Horner's CsCAN.
Ethernet provides the automation user with tremendous options - including Programming, Remote Diagnostics, Modbus/TCP Master and Slave, Ethernet/IP as an I/O device, SRTP, EGD, Remote I/O, E-Mail capabilities, FTP, and Web Page Hosting.
Designed to be used with or without a seperate operator interface. Horner offers its TIU Range (or another OCS with a display) that can be easily configured to communicate with the RCC.
A benefit of the RCC is that it can connect to other Horner devices that use our CAN based protocol CsCAN (majority of products). This leaves the other communication ports (Ethernet and a serial port) free to communicate with a device of your choice.
Relay Ladder Logic
The RCC is programmable via built-in RS-232, Ethernet, and/or microSD and utilizes Horner's user-friendly, IEC1131 or Advanced Ladder-logic based application development software, Cscape. Design engineers and end users will enjoy reduced development time with a straightforward approach to programming that integrates logic, and networking into a single solution operating in the Windows environments.
- Floating Point Math
- Motion Commands
- Serial Read and Write Commands
- and more