Increase medical quality, safety, and efficiency with the ICEFIRE 10” Mobile Clinic Assistant. Based on the Intel® Atom™ D525 dual core platform and powered by Windows® 7 embedded, this compact tablet PC is designed specifically for healthcare environments. In addition to its lightweight design, dual hot swappable batteries and ergonomic considerations, the ICEFIRE features seamless wireless communication and advanced data acquisition technologies customized to aid healthcare facilities in providing stellar point-of-care service.
• IP64 compliant front panel
• Dual hot-swap battery keeps users on the go
• Integrated 1D/2D barcode reader, RFID reader, and digital camera for advanced data acquisition
• Built-in finger print reader and optional smart card reader for security and access control
• Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and 3.75 G wireless connectivity for seamless wireless communication
• Dual mode input with digitizer and resistive touch technologies to ensure accurate computing
• Medical-grade certification approved and antibacterial housing
• Optional docking station with multifunctional extensions and applications.