|Downloads & links|
|Slipring principe film|
|Product catalogus transmisson|
In general slip rings are used to transmit power, signals or data, pneumatic and hydraulic, from a stationary to a rotating platform.
The transmission between the stator and rotor takes place via sliding contacts and is extremely reliable.
The slip ring SR120 is ideal for applications requiring high transmission rates. The three chamber system allows parallel transmission of signals, load and data up to 100 Mbit/s.
• Reliable operation in harsh environments.
• Rugged metal housing.
• High protection level IP64.
• Fast and easy installation.
• Modular construction.
• Wide variety of connector and cable connections.
Reliable with the three chamber system
• Reliable thanks to interference-proof transmission.
• Transmission of Ethernet, signal, load, pneumatics and hydraulics.
• Innovative contact technology, low-maintenance and durable.
• Field bus or Ethernet up to 100 Mbit/s.
• UL approval in preparation.
Application areas for slip rings
Industrial automation, bottling plants, labelling machines,
rotary tables, ...
|Voltage loading||25 A, 240 V AC/DC|
|20 A, 400 V AC/DC|
|16 A, 240 V AC/DC|
|10 A, 400 V AC/DC|