If there is a repair, both inside and out of warranty, we will handle it in accordance with the terms of service of the manufacturer.
If the repair is out of warranty and is handled by Duranmatic we will, upon receipt of the goods, send a quote for any agreement signed by the applicant and should be returned. Even when there are no hardware problems are found within the warranty, pricing will be done.
Repair Handling within warranty
• A warranty period starts at the time of delivery (invoice date).
• If the inspection reveals that the product is not defective and the product works according to the manufacturer's specifications, the costs for research and calculated shipping costs are for the buyer.
Repair Handling out of warranty
• If products for repair are offered and purchased from third parties there are always treat charged.
• If products outside the warranty covered or defective due to misuse or improper use (such as fall, moisture damage or damage due to shipping the defective product to Duranmatic), the client a written quotation for approval before any repair is receiving passed. If no agreement for the quotation given by the customer always research charged.
• Products that are returned to Duranmatic undocumented may be rejected, unnecessary delays or the loss of your goods.
• Your writing should be applied. Clearly visible on the outside of the shipping container
• poducts can only be returned at the risk of the applicant and must always be packed for transport. Properly Duranmatic is in no way responsible and liable for damage and / or loss during transport to Duranmatic.
• In case of return of goods as a result of an incorrect order and double or wrong supply only products are included
accessories, accepted in the original packaging. These products should also be. Unused and undamaged
• If the reason for the request to return the goods and crediting is not imputable to Duranmatic, are restocking fee will be charged.
• Repairs are always based on the carry-in. The cost of shipping to Duranmatic be borne by the applicant.