|Downloads & Links|
|Brochure Techno Shot|
The Techno Shot series Hakko Electronics consists of two WVGA models in 7 and 10.2 inch screen size with a resolution of 800 x 480 With the three universal communication ports, you can connect to all standard PLCs, inverters and controllers via RS232 / 422/485 and MPI . There are also two USB ports and a 10/100 MB Ethernet port provided for quickly configuring the touch screens and the links to other devices such as scanners and printers or external storage, for example, programs, recipes, data and images. On a USB stick, you can save programs, recipes, data and images and photographs.
- The TS1070Si has a 7 inch TFT display
- The TS1100Si has a 10.2 inch TFT display
Like the other models in the range, you can create Monitouch 1024 pages with each page multiple layers with 1024 pages you can calls. Popup window On each of these pop up screens you are not limited in the number, size or type of actuator that you want them to display or use.
The extensive library of tree and "drag and drop" functionality, you will find thousands of "parts" to use in your application. You can of course also add parts or import and save them in your own library.
- Adjustable contrast and brightness
- Switches and Signal Lamps up to 16 positions
- Analog panel meters, bar graphs, trend graphs, pie charts
- Slider switches, scroll bars, and memo pads
- Showing and hiding control elements based on value or bit
- MES interface function for connection to databases, Tracking & Tracing
- Pop up displays
- Gekijktijdige communication via 8 different communication protocols
- Logging and trending values and alarms
- Alarms and status messages according to eight different approaches
- Recipe Function
- Multiple touch screens at 1 PLC
- Multiple PLCs on one touchscreen
- Simulator to simulate a PLC on your PC
- Emulator to emulate a touch screen on your PC
- Wizards and standard component parts
- Multilevel passwords
- Import images and (CAD) drawings
- Tellus and V Server software for easy operation and maintenance via remote PC, or linking databases from a remote PC.