The Datalogic DS2400N is a high performance industrial laser barcode scanner.
The scanner is extremely compact and IP65
Via ID-Net is to set up. Effective network scanners The DS2400N is equipped ACB code reconstruction.
1D codes that are skewed beyond read anyway. There is a straight type and a 90-degree version.
The scanner is GS1 qualified and is primarily used for larger warehousing applications. The DS2400N is also available for frozen environment (-35C).
The reading range with respect to the DS2100N is higher, so that the depth of field also increases. The DS2xxx series are connected to corresponding CBX connection boxes.
This can be selected. Ethernet, Profibus and various bus systems
Standard output is RS232 and RS485.
- Conveyor (sort job) systems
- Automatic picking systems
- Automatic identification of machines
- High speed document reading
- Organic chemical machinery
- Pharmaceutical analysis machines
- Food industry, bottles, jars, cans
Main technical specifications:
- Scanning speed up to 1000 scans / second
- Read distances from 60 to 600 MM
- Maximum resolution 0.20 MM (8 Mills)
- 10-30 Volt, IP65
- IO. 2 inputs and 2 outputs, opto-coupled
- Subzero model to-35C