|Downloads & links|
|Website Datalogic Sensors|
Ultrasonic M18 sensors of the US18 series are available in two different barrel housings: tubular and right angle mounting.
M18 Tubular series offers models either with discrete bipolar output (1 NPN and 1 PNP) or with 4-20 mA or 0-10 V analog output, each with axial or radial acoustic emission. M18 Right angle series provides discrete outputs (PNP or NPN).
US18 series guarantees a small blind zone providing a wide operating range from 30 to 300 mm for the tubular models and from 50 to 500 mm for the right angle models. The sensors are easily configured through the Teach-in function, while the operating status is visibly signalled by 2 bi-coloured LEDs.
- Clear object detection, inspection on transparent or highly
reflective film and liquid level measurement
- Standard M18 tubular and M18 right angle mounting
- 50…500 mm Background and Foreground Suppression
- Teach-in push button or remote input for distance range setting
- Auto-Window function
- Standard M12 4-pole connector and M12 5-pole connector
- PNP or NPN outputs for object detection and 0-10 V or 4-20 mA
analog outputs for distance measure
- IP67, NEMA 6P-rated